【問1】次の文を( )内の指示にしたがって書きかえるとき、（ ）に適する語を書きなさい。
(1) She is a girl who is liked by everybody.
She is a girl（ ）（ ）likes.
(2) Is this the letter written by him?
Is this the letter（ ）（ ）?
(3) I know a girl with blue eyes.
I know a girl（ ）（ ）blue eyes.
(4) Keiko teaches a man. The man is American.
The man（ ）（ ）（ ）is American.
(5) The river runs through Tokyo. It is the Sumida.
The river（ ）（ ）through Tokyo is the Sumida.
(6)What is the most interesting thing? You found it in the exhibition.
What is the most interesting thing（ ）（ ）in the exhibition?
(1) Nagasaki is (one/that/cities/of/the/want/I) to visit.
(2) I’ll give you (you/want/book/any/that).
(3) (built/my/the/house/father/was) not so large.
(4) What’s (the/that/by/stands/building/which/river)?
(5) This is (the/that/she/gave/letter/first) me.
(6) I don’t know (the/with/girl/you/talking/who/was).
(1) that everybody
(2) he wrote
(3) who[that] has
(4) that Keiko teaches
(5) which[that] runs
(6) you found
(1) one of the cities that I want
(2) any book that you want
(3) The house my father built was
(4) the building which stands by the river
(5) the first letter that she gave
(6) the girl who was talking with you